Wednesday 22 September 2010

'Lord' Alan Sugar called me a twit.... twice!

Yesterday Alan Sugar was on a bit of a political rant on twitter. And I merely pointed out to him that he should really be seen as impartial, seeing as though he is on one of the BBC's flagship tv shows. The BBC are supposed to be impartial and AMS had faced calls to be axed from the BBC when he was a Labour Tsar Advisor Publicity Stunt. Tweets below...



(I have a few twitter accounts, @cretinousgym for this blog and @tottenblog for my Tottenham blog. This was on the @tottenblog)


I wasn't graced with a reply after that. He stopped tweeting.
These are a few replies I got from others watching the encounter...


Guess I'd better cancel my application to The Apprentice then...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails